About this 4 star Bed & Breakfast in Aberdovey, Snowdonia, Wales
Relax and enjoy the quality bed and breakfast accommodation at Cartref Guest House in the thriving little south facing harbour resort of Aberdovey in the Snowdonia National Park, where the River Dovey meets the blue waters of Cardigan Bay.
Cartref Guest House in Aberdovey offers Bed & Breakfast accommodation with 5 en suite rooms to choose from, which include: Superking size doubles (6ft wide ), Kingsize doubles (5ft wide), Twin Bedded Rooms and a Single Room.
- All rooms en suite with a spacious walk in shower
- Fluffy white towels on heated towel rails
- Flat screen digital TV
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary tea, coffee, biscuits and bottled mineral water
- Crisp white bed linen
- Duck down duvets (in winter)
- Complimentary toiletries
Freshly prepared and locally sourced breakfast is served in our spacious Breakfast Room which leads onto the veranda.
So whether you fancy Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs, a Selection of Fresh Fruit and Yogurt or a Full Traditional Cooked Breakfast we will be able to set you up for your day.
Vegetarian and any special dietary requirements can be happily catered for.
Additional Guest Facilities
- Spacious & comfortable guest lounge
- Delightful South facing Veranda & Garden
- Private off road parking