Places to Eat in and around Aberdovey
Here is a selection of places to eat, in and around Aberdovey. It is often advisable to book at weekends and during busy times.
- Sea Breeze Restaurant - 01654 767449 : Only 3 mins walk, offering a good selection of fresh fish and more.
- Pharoah’s Cellar Bistro - 01654 767250 : intimate atmosphere, great menu including tapas.
- Britannia Inn - 01654 767426 : Great balcony overlooking the sea. Good pub food.
- Penhelig Arms - 01654 767215 : An award winning restaurant and pub.
- Dovey Inn - 01654 767332 : Family pub offering food with sports screen.
- Bay of Bengal - 01654 767491 : Aberdovey’s Indian Restaurant, good value.
- Bear of Amsterdam – 01654 767684 : Unique little café, renowned for its excellent fish and chips.
- Shelleys of Dovey - 01654 768288 : Fish and chip café and much more.
- Y Bwtri Blasus - 01654 767470 : Café and delicatessen featuring local Welsh produce.
- The Medina - 01654 767159 : A great coffee shop serving homemade cakes and paninis.
- The Sunflower Café - 01654 767155 : Serving lunches, teas and light snacks.
- Riverside Hotel - 01654 791285 : Restaurant and pub. Great food and beer garden at back.
- Y Garth Bar & Restaurant - 01654 791394 : Restaurant and bar food.
- The Wynnstay Hotel Restaurant & Pizzeria - 01654 702941 : Local produce and great pizzas.
- Quarry Café - 01654 702424 : Great vegetarian food.
- Number 21 - 01654 703382 : Bistro serving locally sourced organic Welsh produce.
- Salt Marsh Kitchen - 01654 711949 : Local seasonal fresh food.